Head of State familiarizes with Digital Center in Nur-Sultan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev visited the Digital Center, a digital public service center, in the Kazakh capital, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda’s press service.
During the visit, the President of Kazakhstan surveyed the services of e-Government delivered to the citizens and guests of the country there.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev familiarized with the new opportunities and pros of receiving public services through an app eGov mobile and social networks, including Facebook, VKontakte and Telegram and was informed of the plans to switch 90% of public services into digital format by 2020.
The biometrics data of 1,220 citizens have already been registered at the Digital Center.
- President receives chairwoman of Accounts Committee for Control over the National Budget Utilization
- Health Ministry to minimize COVID-19-related deaths in Kazakhstan - President
- President extends condolences over passing of Zhaksylyk Ushkempirov
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan hold telephone conversation
- Heads of foreign states congratulate Kazakh President on Eid Al Adha
- President Tokayev congratulates the nation on Eid Al Adha
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis