Head of State congratulates eminent Kazakhstani journalist on 100th anniversary
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – Minister of Information and Social Development Aida Balayeva handed over the appreciation letter from Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to eminent cultural figure and journalist Khanymbubi Akzholova on the occasion of her 100th anniversary in Almaty today, Kazinform has learnt from the ministry’s press service.
In the letter, President Tokayev praises Ms Akzholova for setting the example for the upcoming generation and the senior generation as well. He also commended her selfless work in the sphere of mass media for many years, stressing her hefty contribution to that field.
The Head of State also expressed gratitude to Ms Akzholova for her fruitful work for the benefit of the country and extended his heartfelt congratulations on the occasion of her 100th anniversary. In conclusion, he wished her solid health and to her family – wellbeing.
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Kazakh scientists work on remedy against Alzheimer and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina climbs in latest WTA singles ranking
- Alexander Bublik retains his spot in ATP’s top-40
- Kazakhstani Gerassimenko wins 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open gold
- Kazakh duo wins 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open gold
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis