Head of State congratulates Charles Michel on election as European Council President
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has sent a letter of congratulation to Charles Michel upon his election as the President of the European Council, Kazinform reports citing Akorda press service.
«Our bilateral relations gain a new impulse today. The European Union remains a key political and trade partner of Kazakhstan. The Extended Partnership Agreement as well as the updated EU Strategy for Central Asia opens a new era of closer relations and broad perspectives for a sustainable development and the region’s prosperity,» the letter reads.
The Head of State wished success to Charles Michel and expressed confidence in further promotion of the multilateral cooperation between Nur-Sultan and Brussels.
- President Tokayev receives Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development
- Kazakhstan and Russian experts debate bilateral relations agenda
- Agrarians of Kazakhstan, Canada discuss joint projects in agriculture
- Kazakh delegation partook in ‘Central Asia – South Korea’ Cooperation Forum
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev announces additional social assistance for people with 1st degree of disability
- Focus areas of Nur Otan Party’s election program highlighted by Kazakh President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis