Head of State condoles over death of prominent Kazakhstani scientist
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev sent a telegram of condolences on the occasion of untimely passing of outstanding scientist, member of the National Academy of Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and doctor of science (Philology) Serik Kirabayev, Kazinform has learnt from the President’s Press Secretary Berik Uali.
In the telegram of condolences, President Tokayev stressed that Serik Kirabayev dedicated his life to the development of domestic science. His role in the research of the Kazakh literature and the promotion of Kazakhstan’s national heritage can hardly be overestimated.
Serik Kirabayev authored many works and textbooks and made a hefty contribution to the training of highly skilled specialists, the telegram reads.
According to the telegram, Serik Kirabayev will forever be remembered by the people of Kazakhstan.
- Flag-raising ceremony in honor of First President Day held in Nur-Sultan
- Over 76,000 teens get vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- Supreme Mufti extends congratulations on First President Day
- Nur-Sultan hosts concert dedicated to First President of Kazakhstan
- Khabar TV Channel to screen ‘Treasures of Independence’ documentary
- Elbasy’s global initiatives that helped change the world, view
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis