Head of State awards military ranks ahead of Defender of Fatherland Day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has signed the decree awarding the top military and special ranks, military ranks and qualification classes, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The decree was inked on May 6.
The Defender of the Fatherland Day is marked in Kazakhstan on the 7th of May annually.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan hold talks in narrow format
- Bed occupancy increases at infectious facilities in N Kazakhstan
- More COVID-19 cases detected in children under 14
- Kazakhstan’s Popko advances at St. Petersburg Open ATP 250 qualifying round
- 211 staying in COVID-19 hospitals in Atyrau region
- More than 70% of E Kazakhstan population fully immunized against COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis