Head of State appoints new Deputy Internal Affairs Minister
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Saken Sarsenov has been appointed Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports with the reference to Akorda's press service.
By the order of the Head of the State Saken Sarsenov was appointed the Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Saken Sarsenov was born in 1977 in Chimkent (now Turkestan) region. He graduated from the Moscow State Aviation Institute.
- Mangistau rgn names new Deputy Governor
- New appointment announced at Kazakh Agency for Strategic Planning and Reforms
- New First Deputy Governor of Atyrau region named
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Justice
- Amirgaliyev relieved of the post of Executive Secretary of Justice Ministry
- Almaty names new governor of Zhetysu district
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis