Head of State amends number of legislative acts
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has signed the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan « On amendments to some legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the issues of industrial security, industrial zones, wildlife, specially protected conservation areas, energy, natural monopolies and housing payments to employees of law-enforcement agencies», Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The text of the Law is to be published in the press.
- Consolidated budget for Ulttyk rukhani janghyru national project stands at KZT119bn
- 5,000 expectant mothers contracted coronavirus in Almaty since Jan
- President assigns to improve interethnic relations research
- President tasks to hold commemorative events on occasion of Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s 200th anniv
- Epidemiological situation in Kostanay region getting worse
- Unity in diversity is our fundamental principle – Head of State
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis