Head of State amends Code on mineral resources management
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has signed the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On amendments to the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On mineral resources and mineral resources management» on the issues of uranium production», Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The text of the Law is set to be published in the press.
- Cyclist Nurbergen Nurlykhassym signs for Astana Qazaqstan Team
- Kazakhstan’s top seed Bublik climbes in ATP singles ranking
- President Tokayev receives Chairman of Saudi Arabia Consultative Assembly
- 90 COVID-19 patients on life support in Almaty
- 2bn trees to be planted in Kazakhstan by 2025
- Kazakh Majilis Speaker, Saudi Consultative Assembly Chairman meet
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis