Head of Shymkent affiliate of Nur Otan Party named
SHYMKENT. KAZINFORM Gabidulla Abdrakhimov has been appointed as head of the Shymkent affiliate of Nur Otan Party at today's extraordinary conference of the affiliate, the press service of akimat reports.
1st Deputy Chairman of Nur Otan Party Maulen Ashimbayev took part in the conference.
Ashimbayev also visited a co-working centre opened at the ground of the Otyrar library. It provides anyone an opportunity to hold seminars or lectures or master language skills there. It also offers drawing and chess classes for children.
It is expected to become a centre for all family members interested in reading, sharing views and participating in board and party games. All the service provided at the co-working centre are free of charge.
- New First Deputy Governor of Atyrau region named
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Justice
- Amirgaliyev relieved of the post of Executive Secretary of Justice Ministry
- Almaty names new governor of Zhetysu district
- Kazakh Vice Minister of Agriculture relieved of her duties
- Deputy Governor of Turkestan rgn named
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis