Head of Orthodox Church condoles over tragedy in Zhambyl region
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of the Orthodox Church of Kazakhstan Metropolitan Alexander of Astana and Kazakhstan expressed condolences to President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev over the tragedy in Zhambyl region, Kazinform reports referring to Mitropolia.kz.
Sharing the sorrow for loss with all people of the city and the region he expressed deepest condolences to the grieving families and wished sooner recovery to those injured. He also expressed confidence that members of the Chimkent eparchy of the Orthodox Church of Kazakhstan render all the needy necessary assistance and spiritual support.
- Kazakh President ratifies agr’t on CIS national forces communications systems
- Nationwide unity lays behind of all achievements of Kazakhstan, Tokayev
- At least 5 people killed in bow and arrow attack in Norway
- Infectious diseases hospitals 30% full in Zhambyl rgn
- Kazakh President condoles over deadly air crash in Tatarstan
- Light aircraft with 20 people on board crashes in Tatarstan - emergency services source
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis