Head of Nur-Sultan Public Health Department steps down
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Saule Kissikova has stepped down from the post of the Head of the Public Health Department of Nur-Sultan city, Kazinform reports.
Her deputy Aliya Rustemova will step in to replace her until the position will be filled in with suitable candidate.
Kazinform has been notified that Ms Kissikova was appointed the head of the Medical Center of the President's Affairs Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Born in 1963 Ms Kissikova is a graduate of the Almaty State Medical Institute. He kicked off her professional career as a physician in Almaty city.
- Jezkazgan city names new mayor
- Peter Sturm named Passenger Transportation dir.-gen
- AZERTAC says congratulations to Kazinform on centennial anniversary
- Enterprise set to produce up to 2mln masks a month in Nur-Sultan
- Nur-Sultan to build 12 new schools by yearend
- Astana Opera to stage art masterpiece on Abai Day Aug 10
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis