HC Saryarka wins Bratina Cup
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Karaganda hockey club "Saryarka" has won Bratina Cup 2014, defeating sixth dramatic match of the final series with "Rubin" from Tyuman (Russia) 2-1.
The third minute Karaganda celebrated first goal. Sergey Elizarov delivered the first puck into the gates.
Goalkeeper of Saryarka failed to reflect Alexander Neznamov's attack. Thus, the first break ended with a tie score. The second puck in the period was delivered into the opponents' gates by Vladislav Luchkin.
The ending of the second and third periods was behind the guests who struggled to fight back and correct the situation. But today luck was on the side of Kazakh hockey players.
Thus, Saryarka hockey club from Karaganda for the first time in the history has become the winner of Bratina Cup.
- 5 Kazakh karatekas qualified for Tokyo Olympics
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina and Bublik off to a good start at int’l tennis tournaments
- Astana – Premier Tech for Adriatica Ionica Race
- Kazakhstan announces national tennis team’s roster for Tokyo Olympics
- Kukushkin of Kazakhstan out of Nottingham 2 ATP Challenger
- Astana’s Fuglsang returns to Tour de Suisse podium in 3rd overall
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis