Hail, strong wind predicted in the capital of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - A weather warning has been announced in the city of Nur-Sultan and Akmola region, Kazinform cites Kazhydromet Weather Service.
On 13-15 June, widespread thunderstorms and hail are expected in Akmola region. The southwesterly, northeasterly wind will strengthen up to 15-20 meters per second. On 14th and 15th June, there will be scattered showers.
Nur-Sultan will see thunderstorm and hail from 13th through 15th June. The wind speed will reach 15-20 mps. Chances of a storm: 90-95%.
- Weekend without precipitation forecast for Kazakhstan
- Early September snow falls in mountainous areas of E Kazakhstan
- Unstable weather to bring rain, wind across Kazakhstan on Sept 25
- National Geographic photographers feature Nur-Sultan photo exhibition
- Storm alert issued for 8 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Wind, wet snow, fog, frosts in store for Kazakhstan on Sept 24
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis