Ground frost forecast in Kyzylorda region
KYZYLORDA. KAZINFORM Weather alert has been issued for Kyzylorda region, Kazinform reports.
«A 15-20mps northeastern wind will hit Kyzylorda region in the daytime on October 2 and October 3-4. Nighttime ground frost and air temperature drop to 1-3°C are expected October 3. Storm possibility is 90%,» a message from Kazhydromet reads.
- Snow, blizzard and ice slick forecast for Kazakhstan on Dec 7
- Sharp temperature drop on its way to a number of regions in Kazakhstan
- North Kazakhstan to brace for cold spell
- Blizzard, fog and ice slick in store for Kazakhstan Dec 6
- Unstable weather in store for Kazakhstan Dec 4
- Fog forecast for 6 regions of Kazakhstan Dec 4
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis