Governor of Zhambyl region holds meeting with U.S. Consul General in Almaty
TARAZ. KAZINFORM – Akim (governor) of Zhambyl region Berdibek Saparbayev and U.S. Consul General in Almaty Eric Meyer discussed cooperation between Kazakhstan and the U.S. at the meeting in Taraz, Kazinform correspondent reports.
At the onset of the meeting governor Saparbayev praised the dynamics of the Kazakh-American relations and al-round cooperation. He reminded that the U.S. had supported Kazakhstan since the early days of its independence. As a result, in his words, trade, economic and political relations between the two nations are growing robustly.
Saparbayev went on to add that Kazakhstan and the U.S. can potentially and more closely cooperate in terms of solving problems in social sphere.
Eric Meyer, in his turn, expressed confidence that bilateral relations will develop at the same pace in the future.
The meeting further focused on the discussion of a number of issues of mutual interest.
- Kazakhstan and Kuwait launch direct air service
- AIFC takes part in Kazakhstan Trade and Investment Forum at Dubai World Expo 2020
- Kazakhstan ratifies agreements on military-technical assistance with Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan
- Online Kazakhstan Film Week opens in London
- Book ‘Kazakhstan-30 Years of Development’ presented in Riyadh
- Photo exhibition dedicated to Day of First President of Kazakhstan opened in Lithuania
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis