Government needs to interact with the parliamentary factions - Deputy Peruashev
ASTANA. November 7. KAZINFORM - The government should cooperate with the parliamentary factions.This opinion was expressed by the deputy of the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan Azat Peruashev at the briefing at central communications services under the President in "Kazmediacenter".
"Over the years we have seen different governments, different teams, and different ministers. But I 've never seen such an inert Government, I have never seen such a weak execution of instructions of the President, as it is in the present composition. This is my personal opinion, and of all the deputies of Ak Zhol faction", said A.Peruashev.
He emphasized that the parliamentary factions respond more quickly to changes than government agencies.
According to the deputy, it speaks about the need of parliamentary control and interaction of the Government with the parliamentary factions. At the same time, it is a signal to the state and the public about the urgent need to align the balance between the legislative and executive branches of government in the direction of strengthening the powers of a multi-party parliament.
- Thousands may lose jobs in Kazakhstan in case of 2nd wave of COVID-19 – Labor Minister
- Vice Minister of Healthcare of Kazakhstan relieved of her duties
- Agriculture minister praises quality of newly harvested wheat grain
- Government to support new projects in agro-industrial sector – PM
- Kazakh Energy Minister addresses IAEA General Conference
- Kazakh PM held talks with President of Turkmenistan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis