Government adopts draft National Plan for implementation of State of the Nation Address
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - At the Government session chaired by Prime Minister Askar Mamin, a draft National Plan of measures for the implementation of the State of the Nation Address «Constructive Public Dialogue – the Basis of Stability and Prosperity of Kazakhstan» was adopted, according to the press service of Kazakhstan's PM.
The document consists of 81 articles including in the areas of: modern efficient state — 11 articles, ensuring the rights and security of citizens — 15 articles, developed and inclusive economy — 27 articles, new stage of social modernization — 18 articles, «Strong regions — strong country» — 10 articles.
«Immediately after the President’s approval all state bodies and Akimats should begin the task solution. We must ensure coordinated work on the effective problem solving», Mamin said.
The draft National Plan of Measures for the implementation of the State of the Nation Address adopted by the Government will be submitted to the President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev for approval.
- Kazakh Minister visits new infectious diseases hospital in Almaty
- PM chairs sitting of State Commission on capital’s development
- Kazakh Government adopts economic rehabilitation package
- Cascade reservoir basin to be built in Zhambyl region
- Kazakh PM inspects development of Semey city and preparations for 175th anniversary of Abay
- Information Minister to hold regular meetings with NGOs and civil society
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis