Golovkin & Ronaldo announce joint project
ALMATY. KAZINFORM - Kazakh boxer, IBF and IBO middleweight world champion Gennady Golovkin and world football star Cristiano Ronaldo have announced a joint project, Kazinform reported.
The a thletes in their Instagram accounts posted photos where they shoot in Turin for DAZN.
«Had a great time seeing my friend @cristiano today! There is something exciting in the works with @daznglobal – can’t wait for everyone to see», Golovking wrote under his photo on Instagram.
Portuguese footballer has gifted GGG a Juventus T-shirt. Golovkin, in turn, bestowed Ronaldo the boxing gloves.
«Working on an exciting new project for @daznglobal with a special friend. Great to see you, @gggboxing!» commented Ronaldo.
Note that Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the most popular stars on Instagram with 191 million followers. Gennady has about 3.8 million Instagram followers.
It should be noted that in October Golovkin won two vacant IBF and IBO middleweight belts defeating Ukrainian Sergey Derevyanchenko by unanimous decision.
- Kazakh Permanent Rep Umarov presents credentials to OSCE AGS Tuula Yrjölä
- ATP: Kazakhstani duo out of Astana Open
- Healthcare and social services investments touch record high of KZT149.3bn in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan adds over 270 new cases of COVID-like pneumonia
- Nur-Sultan reports highest number of COVID-19 recoveries in 24hrs
- Almost 150 new COVID-19 cases registered in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis