Golovkin-Lemieux, Cotto-Canelo winners to fight - Loeffler
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Managing director of K2 Promotions Tom Loeffler announced that winners of Golovkin vs. Lemieux and Cotto vs. Canelo fights will inevitably meet each other in the ring, Sports.kz reports.
"The WBC has mandated that the winner of Cotto-Canelo will fight the winner of Golovkin-Lemieux," he said.
President of the WBC Mauricio Suliaman confirmed this information.
It is not clear when the inevitable fight will take place, but it surely will spark intense public interest.
- Kazakh national team to participate in int’l taekwondo tournament
- Kazakhstan pockets bronze at U-18 Girls Rugby 7s Championship
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina climbs in latest WTA singles ranking
- Alexander Bublik retains his spot in ATP’s top-40
- Kazakhstani Gerassimenko wins 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open gold
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis