Golovkin-Lemieux, Cotto-Canelo winners to fight - Loeffler
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Managing director of K2 Promotions Tom Loeffler announced that winners of Golovkin vs. Lemieux and Cotto vs. Canelo fights will inevitably meet each other in the ring, Sports.kz reports.
"The WBC has mandated that the winner of Cotto-Canelo will fight the winner of Golovkin-Lemieux," he said.
President of the WBC Mauricio Suliaman confirmed this information.
It is not clear when the inevitable fight will take place, but it surely will spark intense public interest.
- Preliminary Figure Staking Championship of Kazakhstan to take place this year
- Kazakhstan’s Kukushkin defeats Paire, strolls into Astana Open quarterfinals
- ATP: Kukushkin and Paire to face off in Nur-Sultan
- Kazakhstan’s Bublik out of Astana Open
- Astana’s Vlasov impressive in Vuelta a España Stage 8
- ATP: Kazakhstani duo out of Astana Open
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis