Golovkin-Lemieux, Cotto-Canelo winners to fight - Loeffler
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Managing director of K2 Promotions Tom Loeffler announced that winners of Golovkin vs. Lemieux and Cotto vs. Canelo fights will inevitably meet each other in the ring, Sports.kz reports.
"The WBC has mandated that the winner of Cotto-Canelo will fight the winner of Golovkin-Lemieux," he said.
President of the WBC Mauricio Suliaman confirmed this information.
It is not clear when the inevitable fight will take place, but it surely will spark intense public interest.
- Kazakh-Ukrainian tandem to play in ATP 250 European Open in Belgium
- President Tokayev urges to counter illegal Internet content
- Valerio Conti and Antonio Nibali set to join Astana Qazaqstan Team will for 2 years
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Culture and Sport
- Rybakina fails to advance at WTA Tour event in Moscow
- Sapiyev leaves post of Sports and Physical Culture Committee head
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis