Global virus recoveries top 6M: Johns Hopkins University
ANKARA. KAZINFORM The number of recoveries from COVID-19 cases across the globe has now passed the 6 million mark, according to data compiled by the US' Johns Hopkins University.
To date there have been more than 11.1 million confirmed cases of the virus, while the death toll is over 526,000, also according to the data, Anadolu Agency reports.
Since originating in Wuhan, China in late 2019, the virus has spread to 188 countries and regions. Among the worst-hit countries are the US, Brazil, Russia, and India.
- Beirut Int’l Women Film Fest grants best screen writer award to Iranian woman
- At least 8 people die in floods in eastern Sudan
- New Zealand extends Auckland lockdown period as more cases emerge
- ANSA: Coronavirus: Over 500 new cases in 24 hours
- COVID-19 re-infection not confirmed: WHO expert
- Fears pandemic worsening birth rate, exacerbating Japan's aging crisis
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis