Global Media and Information Literacy Week 2019 to run October 24-31
PARIS. KAZINFORM The yearly Global Media and Information Literacy (MIL) Week, initiated in 2012, is led by UNESCO in cooperation with GAPMIL, UNAOC and the MIL and Intercultural Dialogue (MILID) University Network.
It unites diverse actors committed to promoting MIL as a way to foster social inclusion and intercultural dialogue.
The eight annual global celebration of Media and Information Literacy (MIL) Week will be celebrated from 24 to 31 October 2019. Global MIL Week 2019 highlights will include the Ninth MILID Conference and the Youth Agenda Forum, to be held in Gothenburg (Sweden), from 24 to 26 September 2019, the UNESCO official website reads.
- Global coronavirus death toll exceeds 350,000 mark
- Be ready for 2nd wave, warns Italian Health Minister
- Number of COVID-19 cases across globe up by over 100,000 in past day – WHO
- S. Korea’s GDP ranks 10th worldwide in 2019
- 'No mask, no ride' policy goes smoothly amid heightened virus woes
- Volunteers for testing vaccine for COVID-19 to meet more than 20 requirements — expert
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis