Global coronavirus cases pass 32 mln
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM - The global number of confirmed coronavirus cases crossed the 32 mln mark on Thursday, according to a Johns Hopkins University tally based on information from international organizations, central and local authorities, TASS reports.
The number of cases has reached 32,039,142, as many as 22,024,644 patients have recovered and 979,388 have died.
The United States accounts for the majority of cases (6,954,456), followed by India (5,732,518) and Brazil (4,624,268).
To date, 1,128,836 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Russia, with 929,829 patients having recovered from the disease. Russia’s latest data indicates 19,948 fatalities nationwide.
- COVID-19 continues to batter France
- Antiparasitic used in Brazil may slash COVID-19 viral load by 95%
- NASA explorer touches down on asteroid Bennu for sample collection
- Kazakh health ministry issues update on COVID-19 numbers
- COVD-19-like pneumonia: Kazakhstan reports 220 new cases, 1 fatality
- Kazakhstan reports 156 daily recoveries from COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis