Girl, 3, dies in road accident in N Kazakhstan
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM – A three-year-old girl died in a tragic road accident in North Kazakhstan region, Kazinform reports.
According to local police, the tragedy happened this past weekend not far from Karatal village. The 21-year-old Nissan Largo driver lost control of the vehicle on one of the highways, the car capsized and ended up in a ditch.
The driver, his wife and their three-year-old daughters were rushed to the regional hospital right from the scene. Unfortunately, the girl died of sustained injuries.
The investigation of the incident is underway.
- N Kazakhstan may conduct 3,000 PCR tests a day
- 10 rural settlements in N Kazakhstan placed under quarantine
- 30 pupils contracted COVID-19 in N Kazakhstan
- N Kazakhstan reports surge in coronavirus cases
- Town in N Kazakhstan put on quarantine to halt COVID-19 spread
- 96% of COVID-19 patients recover in N Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis