GGG welcomes his third child
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Former unified middleweight world champion Kazakhstan's Gennady Golovkin and his wife Alina have welcomed their third child, Sports.kz reports.
"The Boxing Federation of Kazakhstan congratulates Gennady Golovkin on the occasion of the birth of a baby boy. Wish Gennady and his family health and wellbeing," the congratulatory letter of the federation reads.
- Kazakhstan to conduct online lessons in hygiene and distant learning Sep 1
- Kazakhstan's 3rd peace-keeping squadron arrives from Lebanon
- Needy students to receive computers as COVID-19 pushes classes online
- Astana’s riders claim top spots on Gran Trittico Lombardo podium
- Kazakhstan's COVID-19 reproduction rate declines
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries surpasses 62,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis