French fries factory to be built in Zhambyl rgn
TARAZ. KAZINFORM – André Carstens, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan has arrived in Zhambyl region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the press service of Zhambyl region’s administration, the Dutch company Farm Frites Beheer and Kazakhstan’s K-Agro Holding plan to build a factory producing French fries in Shu district, Zhambyl region. The project cost is estimated at $145mln. Once built, the factory will employ 240 people. It is planned to be commissioned in 2023.
During the meeting with the ambassador, the region's Governor Berdibek Saparbayev said that the investors will be provided with all-around support.
The factory’s location has already been decided upon. The necessary infrastructure is in place.
- Construction of over 50 residential complexes underway in Petropavlovsk
- Kazakhstan to build 250 new cultural facilities by 2025
- Tokayev launches new polymetallic ore processing plant in Karaganda rgn
- Kazakh industry and infrastructure development vice minister on tasks facing mining and metallurgical sector
- Kazakh vice minister stresses importance of developing human resources in mining sector
- 11th Astana Mining and Metallurgy Congress kicks off in Kazakh capital
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis