French Alstom to implement two projects in Almaty
BRUSSELS. KAZINFORM French multinational company Alstom plans to start implementing two projects in Almaty, according to the company's board member Philippe Delleur who said it at the Kazakh-European Business Forum in Brussels, Kazinform reports.
The first project aims at modernizing railway infrastructure, he said. Alstom is ready to invest in transmission of digital data on the railroad which will let improve security and reliability of the sector, he added.
The second project is linked with light rail transit system in Almaty. In his words, the consortium of several foreign partners is ready to cooperate with Kazakhstan under PPP programme.
- President Tokayev congratulates newly elected Federal Chancellor of Germany
- President Tokayev receives Minister of Interior Affairs
- Kazakh President receives Head of Cabinet of Ministers of Kyrgyzstan
- President Tokayev presents 'Tauelsizdik urpaktary' grants to talented youth
- Talented youth strengthens belief in Kazakhstan’s future – Head of State
- President’s Youth Personnel Reserve provides young professionals a chance to prove themselves in public administration – Head of State
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis