France registers record 30,000 new COVID-19 cases in 24 hours
PARIS. KAZINFORM - France has announced a record 30,000 new COVID-19 cases in a day, WAM reports.
French Prime Minister Jean Castex made the revelation on Twitter, calling on French citizens to understand the seriousness of the situation.
«All of us have, within us, the possibility, by our behaviour, to protect us, to protect others and to slow the circulation of the virus.»
In France, a four-week state of emergency was re-introduced on Wednesday, with Castex revealing the extent of the measures the following afternoon.
- Cathay Pacific to lay off 5,900 employees, close low-cost subsidiary
- Scientists find potential new organs inside human head
- COVID-19 continues to batter France
- Antiparasitic used in Brazil may slash COVID-19 viral load by 95%
- NASA explorer touches down on asteroid Bennu for sample collection
- Japan, China likely to resume travel this month
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis