Four killed, five still trapped in collapsed building in Harbin
BEIJING. KAZINFORM - Four people rescued from a collapsed warehouse in Harbin, Heilongjiang province on Tuesday showed no vital signs, while five others remain trapped under rubble, Harbin Daily reported.
The four-floor building, which collapsed around 8:55 am in Daoli district, is the warehouse of a local food company, local authorities said.
Rescue teams, including public security, medical and firefighting departments, have arrived at the accident site and are making efforts to help the trapped people.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
- ANSA: Italy registers 1,350 new COVID-19 cases, 17 more deaths
- Number of coronavirus cases worldwide up by almost 2 mln in one week — WHO
- New virus cases smallest in over 1-month, virus fight at critical juncture ahead of Chuseok in S Korea
- São Paulo to receive 5 mln doses of CoronVac in October
- 50,000 daily COVID cases by mid-Oct: Top UK scientists
- Museum memorializing Fukushima nuclear disaster opens in Futaba
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis