Former Nazi SS guard, 93, to go on trial for complicity in 5,230 deaths
HAMBURG. KAZINFORM - A 93-year-old former guard at a Nazi concentration camp in Poland is to go on trial in Germany over his alleged complicity in 5,230 deaths, EFE reported.
The trial is one of several that have taken place in recent years over crimes that were committed under the Third Reich during World War II.
The photo shows the defendant Bruno D. who is arriving in the court room of the Higher Regional Court of Hamburg, Germany, 17 October 2019.
- COVID-19 kills 188 more Iranians over past 24 hours
- Gov't doubles state aid for disaster relief in S Korea
- Brazilian state in talks to produce Russian vaccine
- UN Chief calls on leaders to enable world’s youth to enjoy lives of safety, dignity and opportunity
- Tokyo reports 222 more coronavirus cases
- Number of COVID-2019 cases across globe up by over 216,000 in past day — WHO
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis