Foreign diplomats present credentials to President Tokayev
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Foreign ambassadors have presented their credentials to President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev at a special ceremony in the Akorda presidential residence, Kazinform has learnt from the president’s press service.
Ambassador of Brazil Rubem Antonio Corrêa Barbosa, Ambassador of the Sultanate of Oman Mohammed bin Abdullah bin Saleh al Bahrani and Ambassador of the Republic of Korea Koo Hong-seok presented their credentials to the Kazakh President.
During the ceremony, President Tokayev extended his congratulations to foreign dignitaries on the onset of their diplomatic mission in Kazakhstan and wished them success.
The Head of State went on to convey his greetings to the heads of Brazil, the Sultanate of Oman, and the Republic of Korea and expressed hope the newly-appointed ambassador will contribute to further development of bilateral relations with Kazakhstan.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev also commended the fact that the diplomats had started their missions in Kazakhstan amid the ongoing global battle against coronavirus, adding the world can defeat the disease through consolidated efforts.
- Kazakh journalist Mira Mustafina passes away
- N Kazakhstan sees more hospital beds for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakh Government, governors take urgent measures to overcome challenging situation
- President Tokayev honors the memory of coronavirus pandemic victims
- Turkey to send humanitarian assistance to Kazakhstan
- SCO Headquarters flying flags at half-mast to honor coronavirus victims in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis