Foggy day forecast for parts of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazhydromet RSE has issued a weather forecast in Kazakhstan for October 22, Kazinform reports.
No precipitation is expected in major parts of Kazakhstan due to the influence of an extensive anticyclone.
Fog, black ice and strong wind of 15-20 m/s gusting to 23-28 m/s is predicted for North Kazakhstan, Zhambyl, Turkestan, Kostanay and Akmola regions.
Fog will also blanket East Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Almaty, and Pavlodar regions during night and morning hours.
Frosts of 1°C is expected in some areas of Turkestan region during night hours.
- President approves amended law on foreign currency mortgages
- Head of State amends law on audit activities
- President OKs amendments to law on civil service
- Kazakhstan postpones Premier League again
- Total COVID-19 recoveries rise to 14,861 in Kazakhstan
- Rains and gusty wind to pound 2 regions of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis