Fog and heavy precipitation in store for 5 rgns of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani meteorologists has issued storm alerts for five regions of the country, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
Fog, ice slick, blizzard, and southeasterly wind with gusts of 15-20 mps is predicted in West Kazakhstan region on November 25.
Parts of North Kazakhstan region will be steeped in fog on November 25.
Foggy conditions will be observed in Kostanay and Akmola regions as well.
Heavy precipitation (mix of rain and snow) is forecast for Mangistau region on November 25. Some roads in the region will covered in black ice.
- Mets put 4 regions of Kazakhstan on storm alert
- Higher temperatures and precipitation forecast for Kazakhstan over next 3 days
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan and Almaty remain in ‘red zone’
- 8 Kazakhstani regions remain in ‘red zone’
- Blizzard and ice slick in store for Nur-Sultan Jan 26
- Storm alert issued for 7 regions of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis