Fog and black ice to batter Akmola region
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazhydromet Weather Service issued a storm alert for Akmola region.
Tomorrow, October 24, fog and black ice will grip Akmola region. Strong wind will sweep through the region at a speed of 15-20m/s.
Wind will also roll through Kokshetau. Chances of the storm are high.
- Hot weather without precipitation expected in Kazakhstan
- Scorching temperatures to grip most regions of Kazakhstan Jul 16-18
- Akmola rgn honors doctors with posthumous awards
- Kazakhstan prepares for mostly precipitation-free midweek
- 15 arrested for illegally selling antiviral medicines in Akmola rgn
- Fervent heat in store for Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis