FISU supports Almaty bid to host Winter Olympic Games 2022
ALMATY. KAZINFORM The regular meeting of the executive committee of the International University Sports Federation (FISU) convened on October 15-17 in South Korea.
The delegation of the executive directorate of the Almaty Universiade 2017 reported there on the preparations for the forthcoming World Winter Student's Games, its press service said.
Head of the Almaty delegation, chairman of the executive directorate Ilya Urazakov briefed on the schedule of the test international competitions set until the end of 2016 and progress of construction of sports facilities for the Universiade ahead.
The FISU members positively assessed the projects realized and dynamics of preparations for the student's games and voiced support to the Almaty bid to host the Winter Olympic Games 2022.
- Kazakhstan’s Zarina Diyas out of WTA Top 100
- Kazakhstan sweeps 52 medals at Int’l Senior Track and Field Tournament
- Kazakhstan propels into Davis Cup quarterfinals after convincing win over Canada
- Kazakh beach volleyball players to vie for bronze at 2021 Asian Championship
- Kazakhstani Zauresh Akasheva faces loss at Table Tennis Championship in US
- Kazakhstan’s Zauresh Akasheva off to a good start at Table Tennis Championship in US
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis