First Vice Minister of Digital Development, Defense and Aerospace Industry named
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Talgat Zhanzhumenov has been appointed First Vice Minister of Digital Development, Defense and Aerospace Industry of Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports citing PM's press service.
Talgat Zhanzhumenov was born in 1968 in East Kazakhstan region.
In different years, he worked for the Republic of Kazakhstan Air Forces, Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan Ministry of Defense, Republican Guard and Security Council of Kazakhstan.
In 2001-2006, he was Deputy Commander of the Republican Guard of Kazakhstan.
In 2008-2010, he was Rear Services Chief of the Republic of Kazakhstan Armed Forces.
In 2010-2013, he was Deputy Minister of Defense of Kazakhstan.
In 2014-2015, Talgat Zhanzhumenov served as Deputy Chief of the Secretariat of the Security Council of the Presidential Administration.
In 2015-2016, he was Chief of the Department for Military Security and Defense of the Republic of Kazakhstan Security Council.
From October 2016 to April 2019 he was Deputy Defense Minister of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan channels above KZT 191 bln to fight against COVID-19
- Akan Satayev to head KazakhFilm
- New Vice Minister of National Economy named
- Kazakh Vice Minister of National Economy relieved of her duties
- Kazakh PM's press service denies reports he has coronavirus
- Ecology Minister arrives in Tashkent to discuss water-related matters
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis