First President, Supreme Kazhy meet in Nur-Sultan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM First President Nursultan Nazarbayev has met today with Supreme Mufti of Kazakhstan Nauryzbay kazhy Taganuly, Kazinform reports.
As the Elbasy’s press service informed, the sides discussed the current situation in religious sphere and focused on the measures of preservation of historical and spiritual heritage.
The First President also congratulated Nauryzbay Kazhy on election to the post of the Chairman of the Spiritual Administration of the Muslims of Kazakhstan, Supreme Mufti, and wished him success in his further activity.
- Elbasy, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan hold telephone conversation
- Nazarbayev, Turkish President discuss coronavirus pandemic situation
- Elbasy congratulates on 10th anniversary of International Turkic Academy
- First President Nazarbayev: Eid al-Fitr unites all Kazakhstanis
- Library of First President of Kazakhstan offers virtual exhibitions
- Nursultan Nazarbayev receives Majilis Speaker
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis