First batch of Kazakh coronavirus vaccines delivered to Turkestan rgn
TURKESTAN. KAZINFORM – Turkestan region has received the first batch of KazCOVID-in vaccine doses developed in Zhambyl region, Kazinform cites the press service of the regional administration.
Nearly 45 thousand people of the region have been inoculated against the COVID-19 virus since February 1, including around 17 thousand health workers, roughly 19 thousand teachers and police officers, and 4 thousand other professionals.
49 fresh COVID-19 cases have been reported in Turkestan region over the past day, with the growth rate standing at 0.94%. The region is put in the coronavirus «green zone».
A total of 657,442 COVID-19 tests by PCR have been conducted across the region since the onset of the pandemic, with over 3 thousand carried out in the past 24 hours.
The region’s total number of COVID-19 cases stands at 5,255, of which 3,407 are asymptomatic. 4,642 have so far defeated the virus in the region.
- Africa's COVID-19 cases pass 8.48 mln: Africa CDC
- Indian capital's 6th sero-survey shows more than 90 pct people have antibodies
- Germany records over 28,000 COVID-19 cases, 126 deaths in a day
- Iran receives 32nd cargo of COVID-19 vaccine
- S. Korea: New virus cases hit over 2,100 as infections spike ahead of easing of virus curbs
- UAE announces 88 new COVID-19 cases, 142 recoveries, and no deaths in the last 24 hours
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis