FC Astana smash BATE in Europa League play-off leg 1
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – FC Astana defeated today BATE Borisov in the first-leg match of the Europa League play-off round, Kazinform cites Sports.kz.
It was Astana’s Marin Tomasov who scored the first goal in the 23rd minute. The Kazakh club created lots of scoring opportunities and finally, Yuriy Logvinenko headed a goal just a minute before the end of the first half.
In the second half, Runar Mar Sigurjonsson of FC Astana scored from a penalty kick. It was the last goal in the match (3-0).
Astana (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan) - BATE (Borisov, Belarus) 3-0 (2-0)
1-0 Marin Tomasov 23’
2-0 Yuriy Logvinenko 44’
3-0 Runar Mar Sigurjonsson 52’ (P).
The second leg will be hosted by Borisov on August 2.
- Astana’s Fuglsang keeps on fighting towards Milan in Giro d’Italia race
- One more air passenger tested positive for COVID-19 in Nur-Sultan
- HC Saryarka names new head coach
- Kazakhstani Bublik rises in ATP rankings
- Kazakh tennis players retain spots in WTA rankings
- Astana’s Jakob Fuglsang 9th in Stage 15 of the Giro d'Italia 2020
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis