Family of four hospitalized as gas cylinder explodes in Atyrau rgn
ATYRAU REGION. KAZINFORM - Four people hospitalized due to gas cylinder explosion in Kurmangazy village of Atyrau region, Kazinform reports with the reference to the press service of the Emergency Situations Committee under the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
On May 21, at about 09:30 a.m., leakage of natural gas caused gas cylinder blast. The incident occurred in a private house in Kurmangazy village. As a result, household items, furniture caught fire. Furthermore the fire spread to the roof of the house.
The blaze was eliminated by fire-fighters in one hour. The fire area was 100 sq.m.
Unfortunately a family of four was hospitalized in the nearest hospital: a man born in 1964, a woman born in 1969, and two children born in 1998 and 2009.
- Resident of Petropavlovsk detained for growing cannabis in hothouse
- 31 employees of Tengiz recover from coronavirus
- Atyrau region reports 10 new COVID-19 cases
- Atyrau city tightens quarantine restrictions
- Explosion at fuel filling station, four injured
- Fuel spill in river in Norilsk can be removed in 14 days - Nornickel top manager
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis