Extreme heat to persist in Kazakhstan into next week
25 June 2015 17:09
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Extreme heat will persist in some regions of Kazakhstan from June 26 through June 28, authorities say.
Meteorologists predict that mercury will go up to 40-43°C (104-109°F) in Atyrau and West Kazakhstan regions.
- Snow to hit some regions of Kazakhstan
- Bad weather heading to 6 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan weather: overcast skies, snowfalls, ice slick expected on Nov 26-28
- Snow and wind to batter Kazakhstan’s west
- Fog and heavy precipitation in store for 5 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Weather without precipitations expected Tue
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis