Extension of moratorium is the victory of people of Kazakhstan - Babamuratov
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - The extension of the moratorium on land lease is the victory of the people of Kazakhstan, says member of the Land Reform Commission Dauren Babamuratov.
"Given the circumstances, this is the best decision. This is the victory of the people and the country. Over the last three months we've heard opinions of the both sides. One thing is obvious. More time is needed. That is why I support the extension of the moratorium," Mr. Babamuratov said at the session of the commission at the National Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Astana on Saturday.
He also suggested forming a special commission that will control the implementation of the decisions made during the discussions with the public.
"We've accumulated a lot of constructive proposals over the past three months. Right after the announcement of the moratorium the commission will end its work. But we need a body or a commission to control the implementation of the adopted decisions," he concluded.
- COVID-19: 67 classes quarantined in Akmola region
- Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan eye joint TV projects
- Kazakh Invest CEO names most promising sectors to invest
- Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable kicks off in Kazakh capital
- International Meeting on Syrian Settlement to be held in Nur-Sultan
- S Korea to share smart farms construction experience with Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis