Expo 2020 opportunity to highlight potential of Arab region: UAE Ambassador to Egypt
CAIRO. KAZINFORM - UAE Ambassador to Egypt Juma Mubarak Al Junaibi said that Expo 2020 Dubai is a unique event in the Arab region that proves Dubai's ability to host such important exhibitions, adding that it is a valuable opportunity for participating countries to improve perceptions of the Arab region and highlight its potential, WAM reports.
In a speech on Wednesday before the conclusion of the Arab Sustainable Development Week, Al Junaibi called upon Arab countries to participate in the exhibition and take advantage of the opportunities it offers. He pointed out that there is promising cooperation between the Arab League, the UAE, and Expo 2020 Dubai.
The Ambassador added that the UAE is eager to witness the support and participation of Arab countries, which enjoy massive potential due to their capabilities, civilisational heritage, and enormous youth energy.
He also expressed the UAE's aspiration for active participation from the wider region and world and re-affirmed the state's endeavour to highlight the vision of the Arab League.
Al Junaibi concluded by saying that Expo 2020 is held every five years and attracts millions of visitors around the world. He also noted the planned participation of 192 countries in the exhibition to date.
- ANSA: Strong, coordinated EU response needed Conte says after meeting Merkel
- Israel's COVID-19 cases surpass 40,000, daily cases hit record high
- China battles unprecedented floods around its largest freshwater lake
- Hong Kong Disneyland to close again from Wed. amid virus uptick
- Latin America, Caribbean 2nd worst-hit region by virus
- Andrzej Duda elected to his second term as Poland’s president
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis