Explosion injures 25 in German city: police
BERLIN. KAZINFORM At least 25 people were injured when an explosion happened in an apartment building in the German city of Blankenburg on Friday morning, local police said in its latest update, Xinhua reported.
Residents were being evacuated from the building, and the cause of the blast had yet to be determined, according to authorities.
It could not be ruled out that there would be more injured, police spokesman Uwe Becker was cited by German media Focus as saying.
Photo: www.rt.com/ Courtesy: Polizei Magdeburg
- Russia reports 20,921 coronavirus cases over day, record low since November 11
- Biden to pursue policy based on dialogue: Experts
- Human embryos susceptible to coronavirus at early stages of development, scientists say
- Pfizer-BioNTech, WHO strike deal on 40M vaccine doses
- S. Korea reports 431 more cases of new coronavirus
- Spain logs 42,885 new COVID-19 cases, regions tightening curbs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis