Exhibition dated to 100th anniversary of Ybyrai Altynsarin unveiled in Nur-Sultan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – ‘Dalanyn dara ustazy’ exhibition dated to the 180th anniversary of great Kazakh enlightener Ybyrai Altynsarin has been unveiled at the National Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The exhibition showcases unique exhibits from the Kostanay regional memorial museum of Yrybai Altynsarin, including historical documents, Altynsarin’s personal letters and belongings.
Moreover, presentation of Serikbai Ospanov’s Ybyrai zholy (Yrybai’s Way) book was held as part of the unveiling ceremony of the exhibition. The books tells the readers about the life and creative work of ‘Great Teacher’ Ybyrai Altynsarin, his role and place in the history of Kazakhstan as well as his contribution to the development of domestic education.
Serikbai Ospanov has been studying the life and creative work of Yrybai Altynsarin for almost 30 years. To pen his latest book about the great enlightener he traveled all the way to Orenburg and Kazan (Russia) where Altynsarin studied.
The exhibition will run from April 20 through May 5.
- Nur-Sultan is still in high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone’
- Epidemiological situation in Kazakh capital remains unfavourable
- Youth summit ‘Turkestan – cradle of Turkic world’ convenes in Turkestan
- Kazakhstan may toughen quarantine due to India’s COVID-19 strain
- June 22. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- June 21. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis