European scientists teach Kazakh medical students
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM The West Kazakhstan University of Medicine actively uses the latest achievements of the world science, its press service said.
This year the university invited foreign experts to deliver lectures. Thus, one of the professors of the Poznan University of Medical Science lectured on pediatric oncology and hematology achievements. The US experts are also expected to arrive there to give a course of lectures.
- Baikonur to extend COVID-19 quarantine
- New Zealand sets 90% vaccination target to end strict COVID-19 restrictions
- G-20 should lead preparation for next pandemic: vaccine alliance chief
- 443 kids treated for coronavirus in Kostanay rgn
- Kazakhstan showcases its COVID-19 vaccine for pets
- Up to 180,000 health workers may have died from COVID-19: WHO
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis