Euro 2020 Qualifiers: Kazakh team lost to footballers of Belgium
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The national football team of Kazakhstan held a match of the qualifying round of the European Championship 2020 against the team of Belgium, Sports.kz informs.
The starting lineups was as follows:
Kazakhstan: Nepogodov, Maliy, Abiken, Islamkhan, Zhukov, Marochkin, Suyumbayev, Shomko, Fedin, Beisebekov, Kerimzhanov;
Belgium: Courtois, Alderweireld, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Witsel, Hazard E., Mertens, Meunier, Hazard T., Praet, Batshuayi.
A number of injuries made a change to the starting lineup of Michal Bilek, while the rival basically released proven fighters.
Thus, the game ended with a score of 0: 2.
On November 16 Kazakhstan will have an away match with the team of San Marino.
Kazakhstan - Belgium 0: 2 (0: 1) Goals: Batshuayi 21 (0: 1), Meunier 63 (0: 2).
- Over 170 new coronavirus-like pneumonia cases registered in Kazakhstan
- Putintseva bows out of Roland Garros 2020
- Kazakh Ecology Minister took part in UN Biodiversity Summit
- Shymkent once again leads in number of COVID-19 recoveries
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan reports over 70 new cases
- Kazakhstan presents its «maps of hope» at the Nature for Life Hub event
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis