Eurasian Speakers adopt final document in Kazakh capital
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The participants of the IV meeting of the Speakers of the Eurasian Countries’ Parliaments adopted the final document in Nur-Sultan.
Thanks to significant discussions and fruitful work we have held the very interesting sitting. We debated the realization of multilateral projects in various spheres, shared their legal environment practices. I believe the initiatives and suggestions proposed today will let Eurasian countries embark on a new level of partnership and contribute to building the common space and enhancing security in the Eurasian continent,» Kazakh Majilis Speaker Nurlan Nigamtullin said addressing the IV meeting.
He also noted that the working group elaborated and approved the draft final document, the statement of the participants of the IV meeting to express the intention of the Eurasian nations to develop constructive cooperation for the sake of safe and sustainable development across Eurasia.
- Nur-Sultan plays host to conference on legacy of Abai
- Elbasy met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs of the UAE
- Kazakh capital to build textile factory through private investments
- Cyprus sends humanitarian aid to Kazakhstan to fight COVID-19
- National distribution system project to go ahead in Kazakhstan
- Heavy snowfall blankets Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis