Eurasian Economic Commission Council met in Moscow
ASTANA. KAZINFORM 1st Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Bakytzhan Sagintayev participated today in the regular meeting of the Eurasian Economic Commission Council in Moscow, the Kazakh PM's press service said.
The talks addressed the most urgent issues concerning the CU functioning and EES, foundation of the EEU. In particular, those attending worked out common positions on translation of international treaties and acts of the Union bodies into official languages, their publication procedures, agreed on a new structure of the Eurasian Economic Union Court, so on.
Following the results of the meeting, the parties reached substantial advance in the key aspects of cooperation at alrge.
- Over 1,000 healthcare facilities to be constructed in Kazakhstan’s rural areas
- Kazakhstan increases financing for Auyl – El besigi program to KZT800bn for next 4 yrs
- Over KZT100 bln allotted for villages development in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan needs to achieve herd immunity threshold of 60% - Mamin
- Over 1.3 million Kazakhstanis vaccinated against flu – Health Minister
- Kazakhstan shuts down temporary COVID-19 infectious facilities
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis