Ethno-fashion contest dated to 30th anniversary of Independence held
KOKSHETAU. KAZINFORM Traditional clothing contest Ethno-fashion, dated to the 30th anniversary of Independence, took place in Kokshetau, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The bright event brought together all districts and cities of Akmola region. Its main goal is to promote the Kazakh folk clothing that reflects centuries-long history and authentic culture of Kazakhs embodying peculiarities of the nation’s development.
Contestants were awarded diplomas and precious gifts.
It bears to remind that this year Kazakhstan marks the historical milestone - the 30th anniversary of its independence with numerous festivities held across the country.
- Abai Park opens in Turkey’s Alanya
- Performance of ‘The Fountain of Bakhchisarai’ in Memory of Tair Gatauov
- Unique open-air concert to be held in Kazakh capital
- Astana Opera to give open-air concerts this summer
- 32 Kazakhfilm-produced films receive int’l awards in 2020
- Akmola region to launch dairy farm
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis