Epidemiological situation slightly stabilized – PM
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The epidemiological situation in the country has slightly stabilized, Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Askar Mamin said at the Tuesday session of the Government, Kazinform correspondent reports.
«Presently the situation has slightly stabilized. Bed occupancy has decreased to 41% countrywide,» Prime Minister Mamin said at the session, adding that vaccination against the coronavirus infection is the top priority.
By the end of April 20% of Kazakhstan’s population might have already been vaccinated, the Premier noted.
According to Askar Mamin, it is crucial to stick to the vaccination plan and the schedule of vaccine deliveries to the regions.
He also said it is of paramount importance to follow the restrictions in place, wear face masks, keep social distance and avoid mass gatherings.
- Kazakhstan approves National Security Strategy for 2021-2025
- Kazakh ambassador meets with President of Constitutional Court of Portugal
- Kazakh team hauls 9 medals at int’l taekwondo tournament
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- EBRD provides $60M to Kazakhstan’s Bank CenterCredit
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis